- Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your leg.
- Wearing pants that fit well, measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure along the shoulder seam and down the outer sleeve to the cuff edge.
- Measure from the crotch point seam to the top of the waistband.
Truth High-rise Woven Joggers
-Large hand pockets
This kind of fabric is extremely light, thin and not easily deformed. At the same time, it has excellent waterproof performance, so that you can stay away from sweat during workouts.
Wash at 40°C (104°F) on reduced spin with like colors. Neither bleach nor dry clean. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly so they keep their shape. See care label for additional information.
Reviews 4 Reviews